Can You Touch Cervix Right Before Period What Does This Sound Like To You? Please Help =)?

What does this sound like to you? Please help =)? - can you touch cervix right before period

My husband and I have been TTC since November 2008. I wanted to say that I realize that no one can tell me what is wrong and are only now beginning! but I have no other woman to talk with you about it. I thank you all for your help in advance. =) So I had my period at the beginning and that was normal. We bd every other day until this week a lot. I began to read about mapping waking body temperature, and I knew that now for 6 days. Exemption from 98.0 to 98.4. I began to know check my throat last month on a regular basis, which is normal and when. My neck is very high (I can hardly touch) and will be closed and tight. I have not seen before. It feels like something that it is behind her .. high (a little difficult toexplain). Also, I started spotting yesterday. It was pink and brown. It is very easy and unusual for me. When I mean full blown period. I had what feels like period cramps the day I left. No pain, just enough notice for me. I feel bloated and very tired. I know it's too early for these symptoms. I'm just trying to see what happens, ladies with me before I see a doctor. If any of you have these symptoms, please let me know what has happened to you. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment