Buying A Second Property Buying A Second Property And Making It Primary Residence.?

Buying a second property and making it primary residence.? - buying a second property

You do not know how often this is, but here goes. I bought a house 5 years ago and only my name. This was my primary residence with my son and his mother were (we're not married). Long story, it seems that marriage in the future and his time. We discussed and agreed that the mother and child can stay at home and want to continue paying the mortgage as a form of alimony. I am interested in renting, so I tried to buy another house. My question is, if I my second property to a principal residence, which my first home held as investment property? If I treated myself to a mortgage on a second home as investment property, although this will be my new home? My first house was bought with a loan from the FHA. This is Texas, where the statutory scheme. Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment