Stretch Mark Cream Ratings Ladies, How Would You Feel About Getting Stretch Mark Cream As A Baby Shower Gift?

Ladies, how would you feel about getting stretch mark cream as a baby shower gift? - stretch mark cream ratings

I've never been pregnant, so I thought I ask. I have two baby showers are there, and I sell Avon, so I have a very good stretch mark cream. Looks like a very practical gift for me, but I know that some people are not their feelings of grief can get. What do you think? Should I give them, or just a bad idea?

BTW, this is not the only thing that I give. I have some beautiful things for babies.

1 comments:

jen36 said...

I would be grateful for any donation and, above all something that I for one is born, before and after the baby ... not hurt me, but you know how your friend will react ... if the kind of person who'd rather keep it as an attack against this country, but if anyone think that gifts that are receiveing creams and soaps and personal items that I would not go - personally I like it seriously, if you give a gift, the mother, not only for the baby ... Good luck ...

Post a Comment