Do Earphones Of Itouch Are Covered By Apple Warranty Do I Get A Warranty When I Damaged My ITouch Earphones?

Do I get a warranty when I damaged my iTouch earphones? - do earphones of itouch are covered by apple warranty

I bought these headphones at the Apple Store, without knowing it had a warranty.
But now I want to take, and I bought four times.
(I know I should change and get a new helmet)
I hurt my ear a long time, and just looks really bad because it is torn across. Not only that, but the noise was the sound of wrinkles. I wondered what it covers the warranty?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is really broken (so you can see, it is damaged), then one can blame you and say that it is not covered by the warranty. I'm not sure that Apple is doing well when it comes Warrantys headphones. Shure I know are good, as the headphones twice (actually, I was £ 90 for headphones ideal for 3 years - I spent replacing abou 20 per month on a replacement helmet seems to have a good deal for me)

Post a Comment