Ruby And Max Autistic Where Can I Find A Pattern For A Max Or Ruby Halloween Costume? Or Just The Costumes?

Where can i find a pattern for a max or ruby halloween costume? Or just the costumes? - ruby and max autistic

My daughter wants to be Ruby ( 's cartoon Max and Ruby in the tree house) Halloween Gor, and now my son is the maximum. It's easy to make the trial of Ruby, because she wears a dress, but Max is a monkey, and I know how to make pants. I just need a site that sells templates for them or a site with a max of Halloween costumes. Please help, not long until Halloween!

2 comments:

Kacky said...

Why should not a pair of denim overalls and a striped shirt? If the monkey has no pockets on the front, you might get a Peeping red handkerchief.
.

margy s said...

Go to your local supply store and see in the drawing, the model section - you can be sure to find something suitable.

Post a Comment