Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments Do You Think My Pastor And His Wife Will Like The Presents I Got Them For Christmas?

Do you think my pastor and his wife will like the presents i got them for Christmas? - personalized christmas tree ornaments

The dedication I have CD, a CD with 5 devotions and stories. His goal is staffed by Christian women. I had a little cross of Jerusalem, carved by hand. and then I found an ornament that $ 20, was hand-made, said that the best gift you have, in a tree as a Christmas tree and a cross. Custom and free for me. I have all in a Christmas basket with cotton wool for snow for the show, so I will be a basket in her dress at Christmas, of course, then a small band and bow in her. think you'll like?

4 comments:

peppersh... said...

Yes will.It sounds very nice.Merry Christmas!

first time mommy said...

Yes, it sounds great.

Drama Nerd said...

Yes !!!!! : D

emmamme@... said...

Yes, you are, how much

Post a Comment